Saturday, September 17, 2011

Non-Stop Saturday

We had a non-stop Saturday.  I had a wonderful night of sleep because Neil decided to get up with Henry for each feeding.  It was so nice and I almost forgot what it was like to have a full night's sleep.  I don't want to wait too long to find out how nice it was again.  On to our day:

We started out the morning with Mason's fun birthday.  I cannot believe that Mason is 3!  Seems like just yesterday we met them at Gymboree when the boys were only a few months old.  A few of us girls were hosting a baby shower for Margaret so the dads had to take the kids to the party...alone.

Drew and Beau

Cute birthday table in Mason's favorite color, orange!

The cute birthday boy!

I took this right before Bennett face planted off this slide.

Bennett saw Maddie and screamed "Maddie!"  Maddie is in his class and he sees her everyday.


Bennett really wanted to make sure that everyone saw Henry.  He would say "you wanna see Henry to everyone?"

Neil had a blast in the bounce houses

My sweet Henry slept through the party.
Henry and I had to leave the party early to head to Margaret and Baby William's shower.  We had a fun time getting everything together for the shower.  I stopped by Leigh's house before the party to drop off my stuff.  We did it sort of like the luncheon my friends had for Henry and me.  We did a trio of salads and had cupcakes.

Margaret is decorating her nursery with little alligators.  The bedding is so cute and preppy.  I love the gator idea because I went to and teach at CSHS!  Chris (Margaret's hubby) is very worried about the whole gator thing since he went to the rival school, Byrd.  


Annabella helped her mommy open all of the gifts.

Tina is like the baby whisperer.  She got Henry to sleep in no time!

The guest of honor.

Annabella can't wait to have a baby brother.  She is such a sweetie.

All the girls with babies.

Leigh/Jake, Nikki/Lennon, and Me/Henry
After the shower, I was hoping to relax since it was going to be my night to stay up with Henry.  Neil wanted to have a few friends over tonight so we had to go to the grocery store.  Well, the Direct TV guy showed up to install the new system (more on that later) and Neil didn't want me here with just the technician and the boys so I went to the store.  We have Direct TV now because KMSS (our local FOX station) is not showing Saints games.  This made Neil mad so we switched!  I headed to the store and was wiped out by the time I got home.  

I was excited that the Raines' and the Strubles came over for dinner.  Tim (Neil's co-worker) just got engaged last week so he and his fiance (Lori Beth) brought her son over to play.  Bennett was so excited to get to meet Houston (Lori Beth's son).  He kept saying "I want to play with Hoooooston!"

Connie (Leigh's mom) came with the Raines'.  She was dressed so cute until  Jake pooped on Leigh and peed on Connie!  Leigh had to borrow shorts and Connie had to borrow a shirt!  It was hilarious!

Lori Beth playing with Bennett and Houston


I was SO thankful that Leigh bathed Bennett for me.  The boys had so much fun with their "silly hair!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...