Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy 62nd, Dad!

My dad asked me the other day if we wanted to go out to eat this weekend for his birthday.  I said yes, but I would have to see if Mom could watch the boys.  He said that he wanted them to go eat with us.  Well, it is just not possible to take these 2 to a nice restaurant and ask them to sit for 2 hours QUIETLY.  So, Dad decided he would rather stay home and grill steaks so the boys could attend.  Great idea! Carolyn was so nice to open up her home for the party.  I will have to say that it was nice to get out of the house!  Carolyn even had french fries and chicken for Bennett! I made this pie for his birthday because he LOVES peanut butter pie.  I thought it turned out pretty good!  Neil grilled steaks because he is pretty much a grilling master. They were fabulous!

Trish, Dwight, Dad, JD, Monica, and Carolyn

Bennett and Dad with the birthday pie...Bennett blew out his candles

helping Pops with his presents

Best picture of all 3... Dad, Henry, and Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...