Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yellow Week

Bennett had yellow week at school this week.  I  am just loving this new school.  The teacher sends us e-mails with pictures and updates on the kids.  They all wore yellow on Wednesday and made lemonade and tasted lemons.  Ms. Kristen said the kids drank a gallon of "lillanade" (that's what Bennett calls it).

Cute little kids in yellow!



Cute yellow art.  The bottom one is a collage.

I picked Bennett up from school during yellow week and I had Henry's carseat in the car.  My mom came to the house to keep him while I ran a couple errands.  We were almost home and Bennett looked over to Henry's seat and said with a concerned look on his face "Where's Baby Henry???"  He was so worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...