Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Lunch

Dianne planned a super fun lunch for my dad's side of the family at Superior Grill today.  I think we had the biggest table ever.  I saw a lot of my family that I haven't seen in ages!

Mr. Harold and Aunt Cloie



Abbie, Charlie, and Dad

me, Bennett, and Grace

Aunt Cloie and Bennett

Dianne, Cody, and Woody (Denny in background)

Aunt Cloie and me

Our little family minus Henry...he slept the whole time and I feel bad that he wasn't in any pics!
I realized that I do not have a picture of just me with my 2 boys.  Will someone please take some for me!????

1 comment:

  1. I'll come be your personal paparazzi! The Bennett sayings are adorable. I especially love the picture of him in the swing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...