Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Costumes Sneak Peak

Now that we have 2 boys I knew I wanted them to have Halloween costumes that go together.  It was hard to come up with an idea for 2 boys.  I don't know what I'll do next year!  I think our little fish and fisherman look so cute!  I added a few lures to Bennett's hat out of my dad's tackle box.  I put a couple of those slimy gel worms on his vest and he hated them!  He wouldn't put the vest on until I took them off.  I am going to get Henry's costume altered because it is sized for 0-12 months.  Please tell me how something can fit a 1 day old and a 1 year old at the same time?  I don't get it.  Anyway, I think they look sooooo cute!





2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...