Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Pictures from my phone

We went to the Raines' house for a football game. I am holding my tiny Henry and baby Jake!

Sweet Henry


The boys playing on the floor


My first time taking the boys somewhere by myself...we went to TJMAXX

Bennett was having Gammy time so Neil and I took Henry to Orange Leaf


a sort of smile

My second adventure alone with boys...Orange Leaf.  We saw Jon Daniel there and Bennett went up to him and took a strawberry right out of his cup of yogurt! I was mortified!

Bennett loved the "popping bobas!"



love this face!

I took the boys to Neil's work bowling party and Bennett had a blast with this fancy bowling thing!


Bennett loves to hold Henry, but he will forget he is holding him and  just start watching TV.


Henry and Evie's first date at Don Juanz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...