Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

I just have to start out by saying that I LOVE having this wonderful time to spend with my baby. I am so thankful that I was approved to be off with Henry until January 17th (the day after my birthday). I love getting to take him with me during the day...I feel like a stay at home mom! It's fabulous. Today we dropped Bennett off at school and then headed to Starbucks to meet Leslie. It was fun to catch up. I got her to take a picture of me with Henry....




I left Starbucks and headed to get a much needed haircut. I wanted a long bob like Jennifer Aniston's new do. I realize that I am not going to look like Jennifer, but I love her cut. She took off 3 inches! Feels so much lighter.

Henry and I then ran to where my dad works to check out his birth announcement proof. I was going for an 8x8 announcement, but opted for a 5.25x5.25 so that I can get colored envelopes and metallic paper! I love all things paper. We met Neil and a few guys from his work at Johnny's for a healthy pizza lunch.




After lunch, Henry and I came home and watched a little bit of a Hallmark movie. The star of the movie is Wes Brown. I've only heard of him because he was our friend Chris' roommate at LSU. Chris told me that he thinks he is so cool and wishes he would have been an actor. I love this face!!!





I love how he holds my finger. Sweet boy!




Anyway, we met Gammy at Stein Mart, picked up Bennett, and then she took him to get a new pair of school tennis shoes. He loves them!!




We had a fabulous southern dinner brought over by Nancy tonight. Have I mentioned how sad I'll be when this week ends??? No more meals! The meals have been the second best part of having a new baby. If you want to bless someone with a new baby... Bring them dinner!

Watching a movie with Neil was a great end to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...