Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tales from school!


Bennett's teacher sent me these a few days ago... love it!!


He was Captain Bennett yesterday on the playground..he kept saying Arghhh I am captain Bennett.

Here is another cute one from yesterday…
Bennett and his friend were playing near each other. Bennett tried to take a toy from the child. The child said “NOOOAAH”. Bennett replied I am not Noah I am Bennett….this happened three times yesterday and it was hard to contain myself from laughter!! He is too cute!








Bennett's yearbook picture!

1 comment:

  1. I love that his teacher sends you this stuff! I wish I knew about Mason's day at school. I love love love the Noah part--too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...