Thursday, September 29, 2011

Henry and Gymbo

I took Henry to Gymboree for the first time on Tuesday.  I started Gymboree classes with Bennett when he was 7 weeks old so I thought I should do the same for Henry.  Henry slept for the first few activities, was happy for the middle part (especially the infant massage), and cried during the end.  I would say that it was a pretty successful experience!


sleeping during tummy time!

I guess he didn't like the bubbles.

Henry and Evie were on the same page with Gymboree!

Gymbo and Henry

Casey/Evie and Me/Henry...did you know that this is where Casey and I first met when we had Bennett and Mason in Gymboree?
He loved when it was over and he was back in my arms!


Here's Bennett when he was about 11 weeks old at Gymboree...


2 comments:

  1. you could have fooled me into thinking that last picture was Henry...your boys look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those boys look so handsome and similar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...