Sunday, September 4, 2011

Conversations with Bennett


Bennett has been saying the funniest things lately...especially to Henry.       
                                                               
To a sleeping Henry:
- "you want to sit in my lap?"
- "you are just a tiny baby."
- "can you stand up?"
- "can you walk?"
- "you want to go play with BriggsBrown?"
- "sing with me, Henry!"
- "show me how you walk."
- "I'm going to teach you how to read."


On nursing:
- "Mommy, is he eating your elbow?"
- "I like that!"


To a crying Henry:
- "ehhhh...you're making my ears hurt!"
- "Henry, that's too loud!"




Bennett has not acted jealous of Henry at all. He has started acting like a baby.  He will put the pacifier in his mouth, get in the carseat, nap nanny, and swing!  He will ask for milk like a baby, too! He also say "ya ya ya" to act like he doesn't know real words.








2 comments:

  1. that is too funny! Especially the nursing part!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet things he has said to Henry! I wish I would have written down the things that Mason said. He does say that Evie is "too loud" when she cries too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...