Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 weeks!

(Weird angle...I know.) Neil wasn't home to take the picture and I wanted to put on pjs...I rigged a "self-timer" station using a bowl and a TV tray!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: 4 inches (I am going off the i-pregnancy app for this info)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound (I am sure I have gained TONS by now)
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out at our gender reveal party. I have an appointment on 2/28/11 and I hope we can find out then! By 16 weeks, hopefully we will know!
Movement: I swear I felt little flutters last Friday. I haven't felt them again, so it might not have been the baby. :)
Sleep: I am up a lot at night for bathroom breaks!
What I miss: nothing
Cravings: I have my appetite back and it is nice. I am trying not to let myself eat everything in sight, though.
Symptoms: Horrible tail bone pain. I don't remember it starting this soon with Bennett. After all day at work, it hurts to walk.
Best Moment this week: Maybe feeling flutters??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...