Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chemo Day #2

(He looks good, doesn't he?)

We had another fun-filled day at SCTC on Wednesday. I took off work to go with Dad. I love Schumpert. The people are so nice and the atmosphere is really calming. This is probably not the place you would choose to be, but if you have to...it's a good one! Wednesday just so happens to be flower day. A local wholesale flower company donates all of their day old flowers each week and the volunteers make bouquets for the patients. Dad didn't want his so he gave them to me. They are still sitting next to my kitchen sink.


We heard some great news on Wednesday. Dr. Chan looked at my dad's throat and the tumor is totally shrinking. We know the prayers are working. The tumor was growing to his tonsils and soft palette and now it is not on either of those. Yippee! We are so excited! Please keep praying that they totally get rid of this horrible disease!

Thanks so much for the prayers. Only 1 more chemo treatment to go.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...