Wednesday, February 9, 2011

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: 3 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound (I am sure I have gained by now)
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out at our gender reveal party. I have an appointment on 2/28/11 and I hope we can find out then!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm very tired. I am usually asleep by 8 pm. I am up a lot at night for bathroom breaks! :)
What I miss: nothing really
Cravings: food is now starting to sound good again
Symptoms: Feeling tired, but starting to feel more like myself. Starting to have some pain in my tail bone.
Best Moment this week: Making it to the 2nd trimester! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...