Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Party

Lynsie and I were so glad that our planning period lined up with Bennett and John's Valentine's party at school. I was so glad to see my boy. It is very important to me to be able to be there for all of his activities. I can't make it to all of them, but I will try!



They had a wonderful meal of chicken, broccoli with cheese sauce, and pears. We brought the fruit!


Bennett was glad that Pops stopped by the party to see him.

Bennett showed us how he can jump.

The cupcake was the best part!


Bennett gave cute little goodie bags for the favor. I am a huge fan of buying gifts for people that can actually be used. so, thanks to Target $ bin...they all got silverware and a plate. I also made the heart-shaped chocolate covered Oreos for them. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...