Friday, February 18, 2011

Carousel

Bennett was going to stay with my mom on Friday night so I went and got him from day care after work to see him. I ended up meeting Mom at the boardwalk. We took Bennett on the carousel. He loved it! Me, on the other hand? I was nauseated going around in a circle in 75 degree weather.


Mom took Bennett to see his first movie. Neil and I thought that might not be a good idea, because 2 year olds don't really sit for linger than about 5 minutes. Especially my 2 year old. She said he did great. They saw Gnomeo and Juliet in 3-D. She said he sat in her lap and kept the glasses on the whole time. I would have loved to see him at the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...