Wednesday, February 16, 2011

14 weeks!!!!!

(Excuse the no-make-up photo!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: 3.5 inches (I am going off the i-pregnancy app for this info)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound (I am sure I have gained by now)
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out at our gender reveal party. I have an appointment on 2/28/11 and I hope we can find out then!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm not as tired lately. I am up a lot at night for bathroom breaks! :)
What I miss: nothing really
Cravings: food is now starting to sound good again..sweets always!
Symptoms: Feeling tired, but starting to feel more like myself. I have some pain in my tail bone that will not go away.
Best Moment this week: Making it to 3 1/2 months pregnant! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah indeed! Can't wait to hear about your reveal party! when will the party be? I'll be in LA March 5-11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I "popped" out on my 14th week, but you still look so tiny! Can't wait to find out what you're having! We find out Mar. 7 & I'm soo ready to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sweet Lindsey! I am praying for you and your baby. Love Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...