Wednesday, February 2, 2011

12 weeks!

I am so excited to be at 12 weeks. I am feeling better and excited about what is to come in the "honeymoon" trimester. I like the 2nd trimester because you aren't as big as a house and you feel like your normal self again.




I'm 12 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: 2.4 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: Can't wait to find out at our gender reveal party. I have an appointment on 2/28/11 and I hope we can find out then!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: I'm very tired. I am usually asleep by 8 pm.
What I miss: feeling like my normal get up and go self
Cravings: Not really any yet...sweets ALWAYS sound good

Symptoms: Feeling tired, but starting to feel more like myself. Starting to have some pain in my tail bone.
Best Moment this week: Telling some of my students that I am expecting...they were so excited.

2 comments:

  1. You should get name ideas from your students. That would be hilarious to see what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys. 12 weeks is quite the landmark. I'm so excited for the big reveal myself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...