Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bloggy Get-Together

me, Kristen, Amanda, Rebecca, and Hannah

We had a great time at our bloggy get-together.  I am always in need of girl talk so this was a fun couple of hours for me.  We had 5 bloggers attend.  We had several other people that were interested, but couldn't make it for different reasons.  We determined that some of the girls write their blogs because they use it as a creative outlet and some of us...like me just use it to report news.  Like, I just type stuff that happened and not real creatively.  Whatever works.  Right?  

Really I just felt like we were all alike in lots of different ways.  For instance, Hannah, Kristen, and I all have 2 boys each!  All 5 of us work outside the home, enjoys church, and blogging.  I found that talking to girls that I met for the first time today is so easy and we got along great.  And small world story...Hannah's mom and my dad went to high school together!

So we had 3 Shreveport/Bossier dwellers, 1 from Natchitoches, and 1 from Indianapolis.   Amanda wins the award for longest distance traveled.  

Check out everyone here:

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you invited me but so sad I didn't get to meet up. Looks like you had a great time and I would have loved to get to meet all of you! Please let me know if you do it again. I'm gonna follow these girls so I will make some new LA blogger friends! Glad you posted about the meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coordinating! I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your idea! i thought y'all were going to be doing blogging stuff, which i didn't think i could contribute to. too bad i didn't come...i would have been another mom of 2 boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you all had a good time. Wish I could have made it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I had to miss .....Lets do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! It was so fun. I am ready to do it again :) Hope you have had a good week. Thanks for putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...