Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest girls night!

We had a fun girls night on Wednesday.  I thought it would be fun to have a "Pinterest" party. I've seen other people have them on blogs that I read and thought it would be a blast.  Everyone is supposed to bring all the supplies to make something they found on Pinterest or bring food from something they found.  I wanted us to make a fun craft that was useful.  I hoped that everyone would like to be crafty and I think they did!


Working hard!




We made some cute little post-it holders that I found here.


Aren't they cute!!???


3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'll have to keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! my friend is having an "annual craft day" this weekend. she's even having people spend the night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...