Saturday, February 11, 2012

Henry is 6 months old!



Weight- 
Height- 

Stats borrowed from Casey's post about Evie.  (She helps me remember things!)
  • size 3 diaper
  • 6 month clothes
  • You are eating 5 eight ounce bottles a day.  We have been introducing baby foods to you as well.  So far you have had green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, green peas, squash, and pears. We feed you this along with oatmeal at dinner time.  You are doing better at eating with a spoon but you still sometimes try to suck.  
  • You sleep like a dream...or so we think.  We have the sound off on the monitor.
  • You are not on a napping schedule.  I wish you were.  I am more relaxed with scheduling you than I was Bennett.  I just don't really mind when or where you sleep.
  • You have been rolling both ways like crazy.  We will put you on your mat and you will be off it and to the other end of the living room in 1 minute!  You are a mover!
  • Still no teeth, but you are chewing on things (hands) and drooling some.
  • Mary and Charles (the people that keep you during the day) just love you so much.  Charles says that you are the "cleanest baby with clean ears and nose."  I hope you are!
  • Henry with Mary and Charles
  • You are just as sweet as can be and I seriously can't give you enough kisses every day!  You are a total, complete momma's boy and I love it!  When you hear my voice you always want me to look at you or pick you up.  I love that you love me!
  • You also love to watch Bennett and never take your eyes off of him.  He loves getting you to smile and so do we!  You laugh at ANYTHING he does.  He can sneeze and you think it's the funniest thing you've ever seen.
  • You are such a great baby.  I can't say this enough.  You are happy to sit in your seat and just take in your surroundings.  You only cry if you are tired or hungry.  
  • We think you are such a big boy...you do too.  You love holding your own bottle. It still tips over because you really aren't strong enough but you are trying!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. He looks like such a happy baby. Love the month stickers/onsies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like such a happy baby! I love the monthly stickers/onsies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a dollbaby, and looks so healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...