Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President's Day is awesome.

I really needed a day off and President's Day came at the right time.  I just get so much done around the house and really love being with my boys.  We just hung out at the house, went to lunch with Neil, and went to Frozen Frog after dinner.  Not much excitement, but an awesome day nonetheless.   The most exciting thing is that having a Monday off means a 4 day work week!  Yesssssssssssss!

We were happy to have Drew over for a little while this morning while his mommy went to the dentist.  Bennett loves having people over and ATTACKS them with love.
Bennett and Drew

Henry and his bottle watching Bennett play

Football player B

Henry loving his sweet potato/corn/apple mixture. mmmmm.  Henry cannot concentrate on eating while Bennett is  running around.  Bennett is definitely Henry's favorite entertainer.
We went to FF for dessert.  We met Mason, Casey, and "Eb-ee" (that's how B says Evie).  The boys love seeing each other so much.  



Evie and Henry

Evie giving Henry a big kiss!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! How I miss that baby stage! Also, you have totally inspired me to have a dinner party at my house-- Now, can you come over and help me plan? HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...