Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Low Key Saturday

We had a nice weekend.  I LOVE weekends.  I really do.  They are the highlight of my week.  We stayed in pajamas pretty much all day.  We thought it might be nice to put something decent on for an hour to go to a birthday party.  It was so nice!  I had plans to get a lot more done that I did, but I guess that's what next weekend is for.

I went to a couple garage sales because I am looking for another bed side table.  No luck.  I did find a sweet deal on a Bumbo for Henry.  We misplaced Bennett's.

Look at these cute brothers watching the iPad. Henry just rolled on over to where Bennett was and joined him!

Love this!

Henry really enjoys his Bumbo.

We decided that it would be nice to get out of the house for a little bit so we went to Haadi's birthday party.  Bennett and Haadi love each other.  His teachers say that they love to wrestle all the time.  They said it is pretty even so they let them exert their energy!

They always set up their chairs in the classroom like a train and they did it here too!
The birthday boy and Bennett
Avery Ella, Julia, and Bennett

Me and my boys in the jumpy

Look what came in the mail!!  My dear friend, Amanda sent me this awesome necklace from Ethiopia for my birthday.  Thanks, Amanda!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. I love the picture of Henry and his big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute necklace! Looked like a fun birthday party...we are looking forward to one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...