Friday, February 24, 2012

Date Your Man

http://thedailysweatpants.blogspot.com/

I am linking up with my friend, Amanda for her new "Date Your Man" blog party.  I just love this idea because we all need to nurture our marriages/relationships.  

We had our date on Wednesday night.  We are taking a marriage class at church and the homework was to watch the movie, Fireproof.  We sat on the couch and watched it together.  This may not sound like a big deal, but I am terrible at watching movies.  I usually fall asleep within 30 minutes of it starting or I like to watch over a span of a few days.  Neil is not like this at all!  The best part about it was that we planned to have the date and we followed through.


I told Neil about this linky party called "date your man" and how I wanted to get some pictures of the event and this is what he thought of that idea!
Neil with pillow in front of face

Great date night!  Can't wait for next time!

1 comment:

  1. bahaha! that sounds like something Ben would do! Oh Neil...glad your date went well. Praying for you and Neil and your marriage. True statement that we all need to nurture them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...