Monday, February 13, 2012

Krewe of Centaur Parade 2012

We had a great time at the Centaur parade on Saturday's.  We went out to the Dicharry spot on Kings Hwy. I just look at our last trip at their spot 2 years ago and was shocked to see how little our kids were!  And we all only had 1 child each.  I love being able to look back on my blog for any time in Bennett's life...these blogs are great things to have! :)

We bundled up and headed out to the parade around 3:30.  Henry wore 2 regular outfits under 2 fleece ones with 2 pairs of socks and he had on a hat and blanket.  He had to be the warmest person out there.  He was so good the entire time.  I was really nervous about taking a 6 month old, but he was fine and seemed to enjoy the busyness of the day.

Cone head Bennett

I was glad that Amy and Michelle popped over.  I was extra glad to finally get to see Michelle's ring!

me and  sweet B

me and Amy

Bennett was a huge fan of the cotton candy sweet as gold

Bennett, Drew, Annabella, and Mason

The LA Tech band was in the parade

"Throw me something Mister!"

Erin and Amelie

My snugly baby

Dicharry family

I want some beads!

Bennett and Mason

Hottie and Lindsey Lewis :)

And here's the family photo we got.  Neil and Henry look adorable and Bennett and I...well...don't!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun! I love Amy's hat and Bennett looks like a big boy waiting for those beads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...