Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nothing says love like folded laundry

Our Valentine's day was pretty awesome this year.  We spent a lot of time together as a family.  Neil and I will celebrate our hearts day on Saturday.  I was excited because Gina (another Home Ec teacher at work) made the cutest little felt Valentine's envelopes for the boy's valentine's.  Bennett was excited to see his balloon when he woke up.  I got up extra early and bought some Valentine donuts for us to eat.





"Henry!  Look what I got! Spiderman and Soccer ball chocolates!"

Pops came over for Valentine's breakfast and got his accordian flip-book from the boys.

My little Valentine boys!

After Neil took Bennett to school, Henry and I got ready.  I took the morning off so I could take Henry to his 6 month well visit.  I thought I would use my time wisely and went to Bennett's Valentine's party and went to lunch with Neil.

Circle time

How cute!  I love all the pink and red.

My littlest Valentine came to the party.

Cheers with Maddie!

me and my little man

Bennett made this after his fun snack

Henry was such a good boy at the doctor!  He weighed 16 lbs 14 oz.

Happy boy with spit up coming out of his mouth.  Poor baby had no idea that 4 shots were coming right after this photo.

I was so excited that I got to squeeze lunch in with Neil.  We went to our favorite place, Bistro to Go!
Wondering about the title to this post?  Well Neil gave me the best gift for Valentine's Day ever!  I had these fancy coupons sitting in my car as a surprise.
They say: 1 load of laundry folded, 1 night off of bathing the kids, and 1 back-rub!

I made these cute Valentine's for Neil's co-workers.  He thought I was crazy for making them and he did NOT want to take them in his office!

I cannot believe I forgot to take a picture of the Valentine that Bennett handed out.  I made a form of these for his friends!

As for our evening...I had to go to a Junior League meeting and then we were up all night long with a screaming Henry.  It was a GREAT Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. neil's coworkers must love you! i giggled thinking about how neil was embarrassed to take them though. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...