Sunday, February 12, 2012

Don Juanz and Anna Kate

Our church offers a Parent's Night Out once a month for $10 a kid.  It is awesome!  They are in their regular Sunday school rooms and I just feel safe leaving them.  We went with a few other couples to Don Juanz AKA the best Mexican restaurant in SB.

Neil & me, Jen & Ray, Trey & Erinn, Jessie & Mike, and Casey & Matthew
Since we were in Bossier we HAD to go by and see Anna Kate.  She made her debut last week and I have been dying to get over to see her. She is such a doll and her parents are definitely smitten.

Isn't she adorable???  I'm talking about the baby...not me.

Sweet little baby.  She has some pretty blonde hair.

Jared's "daddy bag" came in so we brought it over to him.

I mean really...Katie doesn't even look like she was just pregnant!  She looks fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...