Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a really fun night out on Friday with the Buteau's and the Dicharry's. It was great to go to dinner while the kids were safe and sound at home with the grandparents! We took this one after the Dicharry's left. We will get them in the picture next time!

On Saturday morning, we got up and drove to Houston for Carrie and Courtney's birthdays. My cousins (I only have 2 TOTAL on both sides!) have birthdays that are close so they celebrate them together. They rented a really big slip and slide! Also, Bennett turned 7 months old! I cannot believe my baby is already 7 months old! He is getting so big and so much fun.

Bennett's first time to Texas! He is wearing his LemmAcres t-shirt too.
Fun slip and slide. Cal was having a blast!


Me, Carrie, Bennett, and Courtney. Bennett loves his cousins!

Happy 7 months Bennett! And also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!

Cal is so sweet. He just loved getting to see baby Bennett. He wanted him to snuggle with him on a palate that he made on the floor for them. He also wanted me to "throw" Bennett down the slip and slide. I think we may have to wait a couple years for that! After all the fun in the sun, we went inside because Bennett wasn't feeling well. We tried to get him to sleep, but he was not having it. Cal came in the bedroom and started singing "Jesus Loves Me" to my crying baby. It was the sweetest thing you have ever heard.

We drove home after the party back to Shreveport. We stopped in Lufkin for some wonderful mexican food a la Taco Bueno. I have never been so happy to see this sign.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Hope you had a blast this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bueno! I miss it so much! I need to know where that cool Texas sign is so I can get Mason's picture next to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did they get that slip n' slide?! It is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...