Monday, July 13, 2009

Shore Presents, Mini-Golf, & Don Juanz

Andrew (Neil's baby brother) and his girlfriend Beth went to Beth's home of New Jersey for a couple weeks. They drove the entire way! They got home from their trip and brought us all some "shore presents!" They brought us lots of goodies! We each got key chains and I got a magnet and bracelet. Neil got a pull over and Bennett got a rash guard. They came over to Shreveport to see us and give us our presents on Thursday. We also went out for a little mini-golf and Mexican. We went to the new indoor glow-in-the-dark putt putt place in Bossier. I was super excited about this because I have always told Neil that there needs to be an indoor putt putt place. I hope "Glo-Puttz" stays in business. It looks like they put a lot of hard work into the place. We had to set the camera on self-timer to get these photos.

Here is the same picture in the dark without the flash.

After losing at putt-putt to Andy and Beth, we went to Don Juanz-my favorite Mexican restaurant. Anytime we are in Bossier, I always want to go to Don Juanz. It is so fresh and they make their own tortillas! Here are the winners with their score card.

Apparently the owner thinks Don Juanz is pretty awesome too. Here is Don's car:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...