Sunday, July 19, 2009

Before Pics of My Classroom!

Here's my classroom! I am really excited to get in there and whip it into shape! I am unable to start working in there because they have been waking the floors for the past 2 weeks!

I have 2 little windows like the one you see in the right side of the picture. I bought some lime green and white zebra print fabric to make a little window treatment. Erinn showed me a cute and easy way to do it.
Here is the bulletin board on the left wall of the room. It is really dirty and needs some TLC! I bought some yellow and white gingham fabric for the background of it. Merideth gave me some green border too.
Here is the white board in the front of the room. It is very stained, so we bought new white boards to screw in on top of the old chalk board.

I can't wait to get in there and "make it my own!" I will post pictures as soon as I get the room into shape!

8 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! You are a teacher. How do you make the window treatments??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I would love to decorate and design a room!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck in my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished product Lindsey. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh....that DOES look like so much fun!!!! A big blank classroom canvas!!! WOW!!! Can't wait to see the "after" pics!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a teacher! How fun to decorate your own classroom! I can't wait to see the window treatments either! I bet they will look so cute! What school & grade will you be at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to make it look wonderful! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! You were finally able to get in there. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...