Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sippy Cup

Bennett tried out his sippy cup for the first time yesterday! I was excited to give him a little apple juice mixed with water. He really like "chewing" on the spout, but I don't know if he got anything! I think he is used to having the camera in his face every day because each time I tried to get a shot of him with the sippy in his mouth..he would take it out and smile at the camera! Here are some pictures of this milestone.






I mean really! Did I need to take 5 pictures of him chewing on a sippy cup?
I guess I thought I did!

8 comments:

  1. Did you try to match the clothes to the sippy cup, too? (I do, so I was wondering if it was just me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did! I love the picture with his eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..he is too cute using his sippy cup! I love the one where he is staring not knowing what to think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! He his just getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, he just is so precious!! Cuter and cuter every time I see him!!! I would have taken as many pictures or MORE!!! Even if he got no juice, he sure looked happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely you needed to take 5 pics of him. Those are great, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is the cutest thing in the world

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...