Sunday, July 26, 2009

Travis Cottrell Jesus Saves Concert!

When I heard that Travis Cottrell and the praise team were coming to West Monroe I just knew I had to go! Travis usually travels with Beth Moore to all of her Living Proof Live events. Sarah, Leslie's roomie grew up going to the church where they were going to be singing. Her mom has been the pianist there for the last 25 years. She reserved seats for us on the front row! It was such an uplifting concert. I was so glad I got to go. We even got to go to the choir room for their private dinner. Sarah's parents made an awesome meal for them and we had a couple photo ops!

Here we are right after the concert. Me, Sarah, and Leslie.

Me, Travis, and Leslie. This was such an awesome moment for us! We like to say that we are in the Travis Cottrell fan club!
Leesi was the sweetest and most friendly person out of the group! She came up and talked to us and thanked us for being there.

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...