Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tacky Christmas Party

Beau and Leigh had their annual tacky Christmas party and it was fun as always.  I couldn't sleep the the other night so I stayed up on Pinterest searching for tacky styles for myself.  When I stumbled upon Christmas tree hair I knew it was for me!  Between Neil and our neighbor Karen who is a hair stylist we got it up!  I sent pics to Karen and she gave me lots of tips. Neil was my main stylist. We held it up, tied it off, and event sprayed it green for me.   He is such a good sport.  He was not up for me painting his hair, though.

This was before I added battery operated lights that made it ON FLEEK!

Work-out buddies in their tacky sweaters

ready for the tacky gift exchange

Erinn and Trey got our gift!  Neil actually had a tenant leave this gorgeous piece of art!  

This giant can of tuna was so funny!  It came in a Lee Michaels bag!

The coveted blanket that everyone wants!!

Our sweatshirts have been worn about 6 times!   

Oh and I won tackiest individual!  such a honor!

Dicharry's won tackiest couple as Rudolph and Santa!

Thanks for this pic, Leigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...