Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Countdown


Counting down to Christmas is the most fun ever!  I was glad to get the calendar rolling on December 1st with new Christmas pajamas from Pops.  I wrapped them so they'd have something to open!  Thanks, Pops for your fabulous taste in children's clothing.


They were thrilled to open presents!


Not thrilled they received pajamas.  We are learning that is about being thankful.

I just can't get over my girl in a gown!

The precious babies!!!

Dec. 4th we received these head bobbers.

Yet another gown...Dicharry hand-me-down that I love!

Our 2015 ornament to commemorate MHU!

Bennett's after school snack one day. He has been loving hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...