Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bennett's school Christmas party

We had Henry's party, went back to my office, and then went to Bennett's party. We had about 5 Christmas things at their schools the week before Christmas break.  Busy, Busy!

Bennett's was Polar Express themed. They wore pajamas to school and the notes leading up to it said the parents should wear them, too!  I grabbed pajamas from Target, changed at work, and then headed to the school.  I was the only mom in pajamas.  Yep.  Me.  The teachers were wearing them, but not the parents!  I just didn't want to be like the Halloween party in K where I was the only parent NOT wearing pajamas!  Oh well, I will know for next time.


Henry loved seeing Bryce at the party.  His big brother and Bennett played on the same football team so they got to play a lot.

Bennett had 4 rotations and then a fun snack.  They had ring toss on a hat, some Santa shuffle dance thing, Christmas BINGO, and crepe paper Christmas trees.

Got my boy in a pic!!  He is the sweetest 7 year old I know!

Calling the North Pole.


Making Bennett into a Christmas tree

He LOVED it!

Amy came down to join the festivities.  Henry went up to her and said "where's Daniel?"

Henry messed up his BINGO card.  Little brothers.

Pops even stopped by for a minute.  The snack was hot chocolate, cupcakes, cookies, chips, and candy!  Talk about healthy!

Henry made himself right at home on the rug with the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...