Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sarah Kathryn is 4 months old!


This beautiful girl just melts my heart!


Bennett hugging you and Henry kissing your toes




Doctor appointment:  Length:    Weight:   Head:

Clothes: You wear size 2 diapers and I have a feeling we will be in them a while.  You wear mostly 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month.  I am ready for a new season to start putting your fall stuff on you.  I love holiday wear!


Eating:  You eat a 4 ounce bottle every three hours.  The pediatrician gave us a new formula called Enfamil Reguline because it has built in stool softeners.  Life is so much better for you on this formula.  We don't even have to add rice cereal.  You aren't spitting up much at all anymore compared to last month.

Sleeping:  You still nap during the day just randomly.  You are certainly not on any type of a schedule yet.  You will nap on the play mat, in the car seat, or in the bouncy seat.   At night, your last bottle is between 8-9 pm and you usually sleep until about 4-5 am.  You had a rough couple of weeks where you woke every hour for the pacifier or to eat.  I was one tired mama!  We are still swaddling you, but it will be going away soon.

Likes:  being held, the bouncy seat, car seat, riding in the car, riding in the stroller, eating, the paci (sometimes), baths, your brothers, watching people, smiling, and laughing


Dislikes: having something go over your head (clothes),  being strapped in the carseat, being woken up by a loud noise (brother), being disturbed/interrupted while eating has to be your most hated thing...you can't stand having the bottle removed while you are eating.

News this month:  You rolled over on 8/22/14 from tummy to back.  The school told us you did it but I haven't seen it.  I keep putting you on your tummy to try to get your to roll.  



I just want to comment on how much your brothers love you.  Henry always comes up to you and kisses your toes or pats your head.  He is a little rough when he "pats," it's more like a poke in her soft spot!

Bennett comes up to you all the time and just compliments you constantly like:

"You are just the most beautiful sister!"
"Your toes are adorable!" (I guess he hears me compliment you so he makes up his own! :) "Who is the most beautiful girl?" "you are, sister!"
And one of my favorites: "you are beautiful just like your mommy!"  Melt my heart.


We love you to the moon and back, Sarah Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...