Tuesday, April 8, 2014

38 weeks with my baby #3!


PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 38 Weeks 

Size of baby: a little over 6 pounds according to Babycenter (pumpkin)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: millions

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...my maternity stuff barely fits now! I am just going to stay in yoga pants.  I am done working now so I can! :)

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  I had 2 bows made pink and blue to go on the large wooden safety pin Jenny used on her hospital door.  So glad she let me borrow it!


Movement: kicking and moving while I am still...I start to get nervous if I don't feel movement for a while

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks and hip pain

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone/hip issues...it really feels like my pelvis is breaking every time I get out of bed. And I want to sleep on my back.  

Cravings: I have been loving grape juice, cold items, dry cereal, salads, and parfaits.

 Symptoms:  Same ole', same ole'.  Just getting bigger and bigger by the day.  Feeling VERY tired.  I am constantly worried about this baby!  I guess it's my 3rd so I just get scared.

Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing the heartbeat today which was 148. I am dilated 2.5 cm, 40% effaced, and the baby is very low she says at a -2.  I am loving being off work so that I can rest and get ready for this sweet little one.  Neil installed the car-seat, raised the crib, and got the swing and boppy down.  I washed a few boy gowns just in case we are having a boy.

our new car-seat with our BIG 2 ear old trying it out

Neil likes to try out the crib to make sure it is sturdy!

38 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...