Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mud Loving Boys

The boys were playing outside and found a little puddle of mud behind the swingset.  They each had a little bit on their hands and were loving it.  We decided to strip them down to hose them off before bringing them inside.  Well as soon as they were naked...they went directly back to the mud!  We thought it was hilarious and just let them play.  After 15 minutes, it was time to get cleaned up for bath and bed.  I love these spring evenings!

I used little stickers to crop out body parts we don't want on the interweb!  


I love this picture of my boys!!!


They did not like the hose!  hahahaha!



2 comments:

  1. Love these priceless pictures! And the funny stickers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love these. 2nd and last photos are my favs! Well done! So fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...