Friday, April 18, 2014

Some Random Randomness

these 3 are my favorites
Easter egg hunt at the Raines's


Happy Birthday, Beau!


this was sickening...mailing off our donation to the IRS

Loving this dress from Lemons and Limes Boutique


Bennett picked these, selected the "vase," and filled it with water.  My BIG boy is so sweet! 
Henry got to attend a birthday party all by himself.  Benjamin's 3rd birthday party was bug themed and so much fun!

He played with REAL worms and crickets.  When asked what his name was he said "I'm Bennett's brother!" 
Bennett got to go to the movie with Sam and Henry watched him leave and couldn't understand why he didn't get to go.  When Bennett got back he told Sam's mom "my turn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...