Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First T-ball game of the season

Bennett is really loving t-ball.   He told Neil the other day "I just love baseball, it's my favorite sport!"  We are so glad he is enjoying it!

I just can't get over how big and grown up Bennett looks in his uniform!  He was so excited to get all his gear on for the first game.  
Little League didn't give hats with the uniform so I asked Jeannie to whip up some hats for us.  My favorite part is the back!  It is personalized!


One of the moms on the team is a photographer so she took pictures of all the kids and uploaded them to a gallery for us to use.  So nice!






Coach Bud is so sweet with the kids!  
Speedy Bennett!


Henry ran out on the field while he was in Pops' care.  

Henry was loving having Gammy there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...