Monday, April 28, 2014

Sarah Kathryn's phone Dump

Here are a bunch of iPhone pictures from recent days of our baby girl!

I had this little gown and hat made for "just in case" we had a girl. I'm so glad I did!! I had lots of boy gowns but this was it for a girl.  I think she looked soooo adorable in it.
Trying out a headband that Rebecca got her. People hate these things on babies including Neil and Gammy. I think she looks precious!
Amy gave her this sweet, personalized gown on her birthday! Love!


My 2 "push prizes"

Thank you, Neil!



My favorite newborn reflex!! I could just let her hold my finger all day!

These brothers are in love with their sister!
We continued our Lewis family tradition of taking the baby for their first outing. Taco Bell is where we took Bennett, Henry, and now Sarah Kathryn! Weird, but fun to look back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...