Wednesday, August 3, 2011

38 weeks!

38 weeks with Henry (I am going to blame this shirt for my hugeness)

38 weeks along with Bennett

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 Weeks AKA: SO READY!

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 6lb 11 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained quite a bit of lbs!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I pretty much wear the same few things over and over because only a few things fit.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.  Heartbeat was 176 today.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. I am very tired during the day.  I have been taking a lot of naps lately.

What I miss: sleeping on my back and having energy

Cravings: fruit, water, lemonade, ice cream, and cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I've had cramps and maybe more contractions this week.  

Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor today to find out that I am 2.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced!  Yippee!  She said that his head was really low.  Right now I am scheduled for induction for 8/11.  I have a feeling he might come before then though!

Something I made up that I thought was quite hilarious:  People keep asking me how I feel and all I can come up with is "Hot and Ready!"  Well I knew I had heard that somewhere before... so, I am like a Little Caesars Pizza...Hot-N-Ready!








We got to go swimming at Amy's pool this morning.  We had a great time.  Bennett was trying to act like the big kids and hang with them at the diving board.  He pretty much ate Amy out of house and home.  He had a popsicle, cupcake, and fruit snack in the span of an hour.  We even got to help Amy make water balloons.  Thanks for having us, Amy!




no fear off the diving board!

Bennett and Amy



2 comments:

  1. Hot & Ready...hilarious! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you and your soon-to-be-here baby Henry!! You do not look "huge"!! It's all baby - all belly! Your arms, legs, everything else is skinny! You look great! Hope you get lots of rest during these final days...especially in this brutal heat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...