Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Weekend

We had a lot of fun events this weekend. We went out to eat at Taco Bell for a fun family dinner on Friday. Taco Bell was one of the first places we took Bennett so we thought we should continue the tradition.




We started out on Saturday with Mason's 2nd birthday. Neil was a total trooper and took Bennett by himself! Henry and I stayed home and cleaned and baked these cake batter bars from one of my new favorite blogs.

My little helper...




I had a Piggies and Paws party over here from 2-5. It is a neat idea where you bring your child and have their hand or foot printed and the artist makes it into something. We are getting a Christmas tree out of Bennett's hand and a baby Jesus out of Henry's foot. I think they will be so cute to put out every Christmas.


Evie, Jake, and Henry






Henry hated having his toes painted!

We had another fun birthday party on Sunday. I can't believe that Brown and Briggs are 1! Henry was excited to go to his very first birthday party. He slept through the whole thing!




Mason and Bennett loved their cake!




Erinn had the cutest idea to serve milk in little glasses. Bennett loved drinking it with the cute straw.




Happy birthday B and B! Cutest 1 year olds know!




Pops got home from Chicago today. He was excited to come over and see the boys. He went to a Cubs game and brought back a couple souvenirs. Thanks, Pops! We were excited to get to see Carolyn's pictures of her beautiful new grandbaby and their Chicago pics.


He got me the cutest necklace from Anthropologie. It happened to be the same necklace that I gave the hostesses of my luncheon for Henry. Love it!




1 comment:

  1. Mmm...Taco Bell. What does Bennett get there?! Y'all are so busy and it looks like Henry just goes with the flow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...