Wednesday, August 10, 2011

39 weeks!

my last pregnancy photo!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 Weeks!

 Size of baby: from the I-pregnancy app... 7lb

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained quite a ton of lbs!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I pretty much wear the same few things over and over because only a few things fit.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is doing great with his movement.  Heartbeat was in the 150s on Monday.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  I am up usually 1 1/2-2 hours. I am very tired during the day.  I have been taking a lot of naps lately.

What I miss: sleeping on my back and having energy

Cravings: fruit, water, lemonade, ice cream, and cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired. 

Best Moment this week: We are going in tomorrow at 5am!  I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am asking for prayers for comfort, peace, and a safe and smooth delivery.

I've had a fun week this week.  I decided to send Bennett to daycare to give myself some "me" time this week.  I've really enjoyed eating lunch with friends and getting stuff done.  I went to lunch with Leslie, Casey, and Evie today.  Casey, Evie, and I even went to the movie today.  We saw "The Help."  It was so good and it was just like the book.

me, Evie, and Casey...Evie was sooooo good!
We had a really nice LONG family dinner tonight at Country Tavern.  I wanted all of us to go to eat tonight before to celebrate before the baby arrives.  Bennett was such a good boy even though they took forever.


Neil, Bennett, Mom, Janine, Me, Dad, Carolyn, and Richard

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...