Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls Night at Don Juanz

I had a really fun night out with the girls before Henry makes his debut.  I love this little thing we do for each other before the new baby arrives.  It is so fun to go to dinner to relax and chat.  We went to my favorite place ever...Don Juanz!  They seriously have the BEST food.  Everything is so fresh and those homemade tortillas hit the spot every time.

We sort of had an issue with the lady taking the pictures.  She could get the correct button or that she actually had to hold it down for longer than 2 seconds.  I had to post this one where she had both eyes open!  Where's Lindsay?

Here we are: Leigh, me, Amy, Leslie, Casey, and Lindsay

Thanks so much for making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...