Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Official First Day of Pre-School 2!

We finally had Bennett's first day of pre-school 2 today.  We have had several 1/2 days and a couple times where we stayed with him.  Today was the big day!  He was so excited to go to his new school.  I think Bennett was the most excited about his lunch box, though.  He loves his lunch box.  They are not allowed to have backpacks at school.  They are trying to teach them to pack their own bags so they must have tote bags with no zippers.  We are glad that I finally went and picked up the bag so that he didn't have to have a grocery sack!


Yippee!  So excited about school!

Jessica found the cutest printables and I just had to copy.  I love these Teacher Tidbits that she found.  Since I am now a Pinterest junkie...I found this adorable first day gift as well.  Too bad the teachers got these on the 2nd day of school because I just couldn't get everything done for the first day!

I thought this was such a cute idea! I just got them 1 bottle because I don't even know if they like rootbeer!

I picked Bennett up from his first day and I used the 3 pm carpool line.  This is my first time to use a carpool like.  This thing was INTENSE!  The cars were lined up for a mile down the road.  I accidentally got in the wrong line to pick up my pre-schooler.  I tried to wave a lady to see where I needed to be and she looked at me and then looked away like I was nothing!  I was shocked!  Luckily a nice lady let me over.  Bennett was so excited about his first day that he did not nap.  His teacher thought he was overtired and couldn't fall asleep.  She said that his first day was "wonderful!"

While Bennett was at school, Henry and I had a nice, relaxing day at home.  We even got to take naps!  It was so nice to be home alone with my new baby!




2 comments:

  1. Love the root beer gift! I might be copying that from you. Glad B had a great day and that you are getting some special time with Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Bennett is all grown up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...