Thursday, August 18, 2011

1 week check-up

First, I just have to say that blogging from my phone is such a great way to pass the time while I'm nursing. The blogpress app makes it so easy!!!

Mom went with me to both mine and Henry's 1 week check-ups while Janine stayed with Bennett. The moms have been such a big help even when they may not know what to do!

Henry checked out great today! He is 7lbs 1/2oz (30%), 20 inches long (60%), and 34 cm head circumference (50%).

He did not love being weighed at all!


We are just loving our new doctor. She really made us feel like we could just talk to her without being rushed. I really appreciate that in a doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I love the comment about blogging and nursing. What a great way to pass the time. I will have to do that with my next one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...