Monday, August 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are settling in as a family of 4 at home.  It is really nice to be home.  I would say it is nice to sleep in my own  bed, but I haven't really had a night of sleep in there.  I have been spending a lot of time in the recliner in Henry's room.  I am SOOOOO glad that we bought a recliner instead of a regular glider.  It is not that cute, but it is so functional for all-nighters!

We got home on Saturday morning around 10:30.  I decided not to get dressed and showered at the hospital because we live literally 2 minutes from the hospital and I wanted to use my own shower.  Nana and Bennett were here to greet us.



Bennett was so excited to see his brother.  He loves holding him.

Big kiss!

We were excited that Gigi came over to meet Henry. 

Lewis family photo
4 generations of Lewis'.  Gigi, Richard, Neil, Bennett, and Henry




My brother even came in from New Orleans to meet Henry.  I was so glad that he made the long trip just for 1 day to meet his nephew!

Someone thinks that the nap nanny is his...

Sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww he's so sweet! I can't wait to hold him again. Mason thinks EVERYTHING that I get out for Evie is for him. He especially loves the nap nanny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a doll!!! You are blessed with 2 very beautiful boys!!! So glad you are home and all is well....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...