Friday, July 5, 2013

Blueberries 2013

I've been trying to get us out to the blueberry farm this summer, but it just hasn't been able to work.  We've tried to go with different friends, but we just couldn't make it.  We've been so busy.  Friday I had the best idea ever...GO PICK BLUEBERRIES!  I called and they said that they were open until 7.  Neil got home around 4 so I had everyone loaded up so all he had to do was get in the car.  He was not too thrilled about picking blueberries, but he soon changed his attitude after seeing how much fun the boys were having.  We made it just in the nick of time...she is closing the farm Sunday for the season!

I kept telling Neil about how delicious the blueberry popsicles were and how I couldn't wait for him to try one.  The only downside to our trip was that she ran out of popsicles right before we got there.  :(  She said she is closing on Sunday so she wasn't making anymore.  Boo.  We didn't let that ruin our fun!

Bennett is so tall now.  He can reach the berries that are high up.

Henry pretty much ate everything that entered his bucket.

He was good at picking this year!

Looking good!







Our first and hopefully not last time to have Daddy with us at the blueberry farm.
me and my boys


The annual sitting on the porch pic.  Oh, I love this family!
Blueberry Memories...2010, 2011, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...