Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Houston Hangin'

We got to go to Houston for my cousin, Courtney's  "food and fun without the formality" themed wedding party.  She and her husband got married last week in Arkansas and this was the celebration.  She had it at a big retreat center with pretty much anything you can think of; kickball, bocce ball, playground, pool, ladder ball, and lots of other fun activities.  I was really hoping for bobbing for apples!  There was really something for everyone. We are so happy for Donnie and Courtney!

The tables were covered in butcher paper...so simple.  Uncle Mike was the paper guy. He said he learned how to cover tables in paper because of so many years helping Grump at the VFW.  He said the worst job is taping...you always give that to the new guys! :)

Courtney and Connie banner made by yours truly!

Yum!  Henry was upset that Bennett had a knife and he didn't.

Sweet Cal and Henry

Gammy and her boys

This was the little ceremony that Steve (her dad) did for them.  Everyone walked over to the cross.  It was special.
Donnie and Courtney with my wonderful Aunt Carolyn looking on...awwwwww!

Mom and Uncle Mike (the 2 best wedding party helpers ever!)
My big boy loved the playground.

Swimming for the boys

And since I wanted to have documentation that I was there...a pic with me in it!
Sorry, Carrie...I don't have any pictures of you! But I am thrilled about this new addition to your Baehr family!!!!!
Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...