Saturday, July 13, 2013

Carolyn's 60th!

We did lots of celebrating for Carolyn's 60th!  Doesn't get look fabulous at 60???  I have a huge birthday lover and it was no different for Carolyn.  We called ahead at both restaurants to make sure they knew we needed candles in her desserts!

I enlisted the help of friends to give us ideas for restaurants and everyone mentioned Balthazar.  It was a great choice for brunch!

Peach and Raspberry tart for the birthday girl!





We went and did our own things and then met back up for a fancy NYC birthday dinner.  The waiter at STK suggested we order 2 gigantic steaks and have the chef cut them.  We ordered a couple sides and an array of dipping sauces.  We have about 60 ounces of steak on our table!



Happy Birthday, Carolyn!





Me and my bro...he looked so good with his face all shaved!
Neil and me enjoying my $17 strawberry cobbler martini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...